The Engineers Australia’s Professional Year Program in Engineering was developed by Engineering Education Australia (EEA) to equip international engineering graduates, from Australian universities, the skills and experience they need to start a successful career.
The program consists of training and an engineering internship placement to provide a pathway from study to employment in Australia.Securing your first job after graduation can be daunting. Australian Companies receive an average of 200 CV’s for every advertised vacancy. Just getting an interview can be challenging when employers require demonstration of previous work experience.
Navitas Professional will Prepare you for the Australian workplace by applying your theoretical knowledge to practice and build your employability skills to specific to accounting. Using educational technology tools, our programs integrate courses such as practical training in excel techniques, MYOB or QuickBooks and financial decision making to ensure you’re ready for the contemporary work environment.
Navitas Professional is the only provider approved by EEA to deliver the Professional Year Program in Engineering across Australia.
32 Weeks, 8 hours per week. Includes soft skills development, workplace dynamics and BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and optional Fundamentals if project management by EEA.
12-week Full-time placement
We ensure that each host company understands how best to assist you to achieve your professional development goals and we are proud to have placed 100% of our engineering candidates into a professional internship related to engineering.
44 weeks, inlcuding 12 week Internship
To qualify for the Professional Year Program – EEA, you must:
- have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate award in Australia for Engineering
- hold or applied for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485, either stream) with at least 12 months validity or;
- hold an eligible Secondary Visa with work and study rights with at least 12 months validity
- have at least a PTE-A score of 50 with nothing below 36 or IELTS score of 6.0 with nothing below 5, in all 4 competencies or equivalent
- provide a valid skills assessment from Engineering Education Australia
Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Rolling Intakes every 4 Weeks